Thursday, November 28, 2013

Self-Help Books by Scientists - Alexander Graham Bell - Cartoon Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for reading my blog!

Today marks something new for me on Cartoon Thursday. I was playing around with some scientists' photos in Picasa and ended up making fictional self-help books written by various scientists, mathematicians, engineers and inventors.

So, this Cartoon Thursday features a self-help book written by Alexander Graham Bell--the first in my series: "Self-Help Books by Scientists."

No comments:

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

Free PDF

Free pdf of Nikola Tesla's Autobiography, My Inventions

Hugo Gernsback, Editor of The Electrical Experimenter sat down with Nikola Tesla, probably in December of 1918, and asked him if he would...