Entrepreneur, Rapper Won-G Partners With 'Dome' Foundation - An Engineer's Aspect

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, October 5, 2009

Entrepreneur, Rapper Won-G Partners With 'Dome' Foundation

My sister, Rebecca South, my cousin, Andrew South and my father, David South, signed a partnership agreement with Rapper Won-G in Los Angeles last week to form "One Dome at a Time," a charity providing housing to people around the world. I'm excited about all the good things this charity will accomplish!

Andrew South, Jeffrey Kravitz, Won-G, Rebecca South and David South at the Signing Ceremony for Won-G's Partnership with Dome Foundation's "One Dome at a Time" Program in Los Angeles on October 2, 2009.

I was very impressed with Won-G and his father when I met them in Texas a few months ago. They are truly good-hearted people with strong desires and plans to improve lives around the world.

Rebecca South and David South at the Signing Ceremony for Won-G's Partnership with Dome Foundation's "One Dome at a Time" Program in Los Angeles on October 2, 2009.

Entrepreneur, Rapper Won-G Partners With 'Dome' Foundation